Downstairs Live ~ Philadelphia
The Downstairs Live at World Cafe Live in Philadelphia is a three tiered concert hall with a main floor, loge area, and mezzanine. This dynamic layout and flexible seating allows up to 300 guests seated and 650 standing room only. With world class sound and lights, Downstairs Live is the perfect setting for unforgettable performances. Guests can enter from upstairs on Walnut Street (where the box office is located) or from downstairs on 31 street. Downstairs Live is also fully ADA accessible from all levels.
Every spot in Downstairs Live is great, thanks to unblocked site lines, great sound, and a close proximity to the stage, but if you are looking for the best seat in the house then the mezzanine level of Downstairs Live is the place for you. This balcony space overlooks the main the stage and has its own private bar, dining area, and restrooms. Our experienced service staff will be sure to discreetly get you everything you need while you watch your favorite performers.
World Cafe Live’s commitment to bringing you quality local and national artists goes hand in hand with our passion and dedication to a great food and beverage experience for every guest. Our eclectic and experienced team, led by Executive Chef Joe Deamer, creates seasonally inspired dishes highlighting our partnerships with local food artisans.
Downstairs Live Hours: Open during downstairs performances.
- Food and beverage service in Downstairs Live begins when doors open. Please check ticketing page for up to date door times.
- Dining in our Downstairs Live can be as diverse and unique as our performers. Our food and beverage team offer selected items to highlight the atmosphere for every performance.
- If you are joining us for a seated performance, our Downstairs Live will offer a full dining experience featuring items from our Upstairs Live cafe menu. Sit back and enjoy your favorite artist, while we provide your favorite food and drink throughout the show.
- If you are joining us for one of our standing room only shows, the Downstairs Live will have small bites available that move with you so you don’t miss a single beat. For a more extensive dining experience, be our guest before the show in the Upstairs Live cafe. A reservation for Upstairs Live is highly recommended, as well as allowing at least an hour before the Downstairs Live show time.
- For the most up to date information, please visit our ticketing page or call the box office at 215-222-1400.